Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Free Realms ~ Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Pex has announced on the Free Realms message boards that the event 'Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs' is coming to an end soon. Here is his message...

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that the Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs quests will be going away on or slightly after September 30th.

I am waiting to see if Helga will remain to give out ingredients or if she is going away as well. I'll let you know as soon as I know.
Pex

So on Sept. 30th, this event will be no more. If you haven's finished it yet, you have a week to do so.

Also, the stealth updates will hopefully end with this announcement...

Thanks you for viewing my Blog, and check back daily for updates on Free Realms and Everquest.

No comments:

Post a Comment