Thursday, May 27, 2010

Free Realms ~ Ref Ruby's Guide to Hoverboards

Oh, hey guys. I’m just chilling on my MOST AWESOME HOVERBOARD EVER!

Yeah, it’s pretty sweet. This is an ATH, or an All-Terrain Hoverboard. Land, water, air… no problem.

Sure, it hovers, and that’s awesome on its own…but guess what? It can also do tricks! Press the space bar while you’re cruising around and you’ll do some sweet moves.

So that right there is double awesome. But we aren’t done yet. Nope, we’re taking it up to TRIPLE AWESOME!!! Try it out on a launch pad to see what your hoverboard can really do.

Jealous yet? Ready to get your own? Just head over to the Rides section of the Station Cash Marketplace, or the Stables outside of Sanctuary to pick one up!
While you’re there, talk to my buddy Durn Cogspinner. He can tell you some pretty cool stuff about where hoverboards came from. Ooh, mysterious…

Yeah…I guess you could say I’m pretty much the master at hoverboards. Like I haven’t really met anyone who matches my skill or anything.





Thanks you for viewing my Blog, and check back daily for updates on Free Realms and Everquest.

3 comments:

  1. this is cool ref ruby you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Ref Ruby i really want to meet you i have the same hoverboard i also looooove your house. TEDDY BEAR ATTACK -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abigail Wodeer of Free Realms RUBYS BIGGEST FAN!!!!November 26, 2011 at 6:44 PM

    HEHEHE (im abigail wodder in free realms) IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN RUBY I EVEN NAMED MY TIGER DANGER TIGER!!!! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete