Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Free Realms - TCG - Blacksmiths

In keeping with our Free Realms TCG Stradegy posting yesterday, I bring you another post on a specific type of deck, the cards in it, and what to look for when building a deck (avg gem flip).

Blacksmiths are cool. Sure, they're not a combat job, but would you like a weapon custom built just for you? See your local Blacksmith.

This deck builds on the awesome coolness of the Blacksmith job and includes Sanctuary celebrities like Nirvi and Poe Tatters.

I always try to get the highest average gem flip with my Machine decks, and this one is no exception -- at 2.9 it's pretty good. You might notice that there are no 2-cost creatures included. When you're in search of high flips, you want to use as few 1-gem creatures as possible. The "skip 2's" philosophy says, "I can always play two 1-cost's on turn 2, so what's the big deal?"

How did that Kart Driver get into my Blacksmith deck? Well, the problem is, that card is just too good to sit in my collection. It keeps screaming out at full speed and ending up in my deck anyway.
You'll also find the amazing trick Breakthrough in this deck. What trick has a better effect than "score a card"? I can't think of one. You'll be cool when you play this on defense to win the game!

Smiths 'R' Us Deck

Creatures:
3 x Armorsmith
3 x Assistant Smith
3 x Smoky Blacksmith
3 x Weaponsmith
3 x Kart Driver
2 x Nirvi
2 x Poe Tatters

Resources:
3 x Discovery
3 x From the Trash Bin
3 x Under the Hood

Tricks:
3 x Hammer Strike
3 x Spring Forward
3 x Squeaky Wheel
3 x Breakthrough





Thanks you for viewing my Blog, and check back daily for updates on Free Realms and Everquest.

No comments:

Post a Comment